An annual evaluation will provide an opportunity to determine the impact of our policy is working and allow for changes and adjustments.
After 2 a.m. alcohol consumption is allowed only at individual campsites and not in any other festival areas.
I. Designated Areas: Current Restricted (Alcohol Free) Areas
1. Children’s Areas
2. Third Stage
3. Drum Kiva
4. Friends of Bill Camping area
5. Workshop areas
6. Teen area
7. Front 50 feet of the Main Concert area after 9pm.
8. Front half of the 2nd stage seating area 50×50 ft. after 8pm and during Family Concert Saturday Night
1. Printed materials and posters in the public areas
2. Regular educational announcements from the main and second stages
1. Entrance gate check of ID and searching of vehicles of underage patrons. *
2. Patrol by Bliss Assist , Private Security and sheriff deputies or state troopers
3. Provide for an annual evaluation of the alcohol policy.
1. Blissfest Security personnel will patrol on foot and call for police support as warranted.
2. Public drunkenness and disorderly conduct will risk expulsion from the festival as per current Blissfest safe expulsion policy.*