All photos by Vincent Brady Photography | LOcation | Blissfest
The Blissfest Campground consists of 25 primitive drive-in and 10 primitive walk-in sites, three resort cabins, and two domes located on the main 40-acre parcel. Campers have access to all the amenities across the 200+ acres, such as the disc golf course, solar showers, and many trails including the North Country National Scenic Trail. The season is May through October; private facility rentals are available year-round and include the farmhouse and main stage apartment. Additionally, the property has agricultural projects, conservation easements, solar trailers, and a 40-acre dedicated forest.
The Blissfest Campground will be launching campground program offerings to begin with, such as campfire songs & storytelling, hikes, and arts & crafts sessions specific to the campground.
- Legs Inn, Cross Village, 4 miles
- Moose Jaw Junction, Pellston, 5 miles
- The Crow’s Nest, Harbor Springs, 3 miles
- Cross Village Beach, Cross Village, 4 miles
- Sturgeon Bay Beach at Wilderness State Park, Carp Lake, 10 miles
- Lark’s Lake, Pellston, 4 miles
- Wycamp Lake, Harbor Springs, 4 miles
- Visit Harbor Springs, 17 miles
- Mackinaw Area Tourist Bureau, 23 miles
- Petoskey Area Visitors Bureau, 25 miles
- Headlands International Dark Sky Park, Mackinaw City, 24 miles
- Mackinac Island Ferry Companies
- Fort Michilimackinac, Mackinaw City, 23 miles
- The Village Mart – Cross Village General Store, 4 miles
- Williams Marathon, Levering, 11 miles
- Only registered campers are allowed in the park after 10 PM.
- Quiet Time is 10 PM to 7 AM
- Camping is permitted in designated sites only.
- Campfires are NOT allowed anywhere, anytime, EXCEPT for the community fire pit ONLY when Blissfest Organization is leading it.
- Generators are NOT allowed.
- Site Occupancy is only one (1) camping unit and/or up-to (2) tents, and a maximum of six (6) people are allowed per site. This is subject to change due to current COVID-19 protocols.
- Only one vehicle per site. Additional vehicles may park in the parking lot.
- Maximum Stay 14 days.
- You must be 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- All children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. Guests are responsible for the behavior of their children.
- A campsite must be occupied the first night of the reservation period unless you notify staff.
- Camping equipment cannot be left unattended for more than 24 hours without permission by the Site Manager.
- Gas grills/camp stoves are allowed in the campground. Charcoal or wood grills/camp stoves are NOT allowed.
- Non-damaging clotheslines only are allowed.
Pets must be under control at all times, on a 6 ft. leash, and not to be left unattended. No excessive noise. Domestic animals only. Campers must clean up after their pets and must abide by all state and local ordinances.
Speed Limit 5 mph. Please observe our speed limit to ensure the safety of all our guests.
SAFETY AFTER DARK
Please carry a flashlight, no bike riding after dark.
Blissfest is close to the dark sky parks of Headlands International Dark Sky Park, and Wilderness State Park. Please be respectful of other campers’ enjoyment of the night sky. Please use your red light feature on your flashlight or headlamps.
BLISSFEST FUTURE FOREST & FESTIVAL FARM
Foot traffic only in the Blissfest Future Forest or on the North Country National Scenic Trail. Please use the boot brushes when entering the BFF to help mitigate the spread of invasive species.
DUMP STATION, TRASH & RECYCLING
Blissfest strives to be environmentally responsible. Trash, compost & recycling is to be disposed of in the proper receptacles. Gray water must be properly disposed of.
There is a $10 fee to use the dump station.
Recreational Vehicles – ATVs, UTVs, dirtbikes, 4-wheelers, motorized scooters, snowmobiles, etc., are not allowed on the property. If you are using these vehicles during your stay on other northern Michigan trail systems, they must stay on your trailer while on the Blissfest property.
FIREWORKS & FIREARMS
Fireworks & Firearms are prohibited on the property, including tiki torches, lanterns, BB, airsoft, pellet, paintball, etc. This includes fixed blades over 3 inches, machetes, and tasers.
Solicitation of any kind or nature is prohibited.
Drones are prohibited on Blissfest property.
Violations of these guidelines could potentially result in removal from the campground.