Please | No Parking or Camping is allowed along the road Thursday night prior to the festival. Line up starts at daybreak Friday.
No taping, roping, or reserving space in the woods. The entire Hardwood Haven Camp is all first come first serve. Any space is open to anyone with a weekend wristband in the woods. (No matter what stick fences are up)
Blissfest Campground Information
- 600 Reserved 25 ‘x 50’ Spaces Suitable for All Types of Camping Units ($50 for the 1st and $75 for the 2nd)
- 25′ x 50′ Total Field Spaces Suitable for All Types of Camping Units (no Hook-Ups)
- Hardwood Haven Camping is walk-in Tent or hammocks in the woods
- Each Weekend Wristband Holder will have space to camp
- 1st Come 1st Serve Camping Included in Weekend Wristband Price
- Water Outlets (Not for RV use)
- Porta Jons and Handwashing Stations
- Recycle Bins and Sorting Station
- Free Continuous Shuttle Throughout the Property
- NO GROUND FIRES OR CHARCOAL GRILLS
- Monitord Gas Cook Stoves Acceptable
- No more than 8 people per 25′ x 50′ Site as per State Regulation
- Solar Showers
- Host Post Camps Throughout all Camping areas
- ANYONE WITHOUT A RESERVATION THAT IS NOT CAMPING IN THE WOODS WILL BE PARKED IN A CAMPSPACE BY BLISSFEST AS YOU ARRIVE
Camping is included with an Adult Weekend Wristband.
Members in good standing are allowed to reserve a campsite for $50.00.