Art and Craft Vendor
“Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvelous” – Bill Moyers
The arts & craft fair is open to amateur and professional artists and craftspeople who create their own works of arts/crafts. Our goal is to provide opportunities for these creators and innovators of traditional and contemporary arts and crafts to present their respective talents in a festival atmosphere of music and dance that affirms and honors our shared cultural heritage and diversity.
The Craft Vending Application Deadline has Passed.
- The fee for craft booth space is $115 (10’x 10′)
- Booths 10 (wide) x 20 (deep) will be charged $125 extra.
- Shared booths are allowed if both artists are selected.
- A $25 non-refundable selection committee fee will be charged to all non-member applicants. The fee is waived for Blissfest members.
- Children 12 and under are free with parent.
- Booth Fee and selection committee Fee must be paid in order for your application to be considered complete. Applications without the fees paid will not be accepted.
- Booth spaces are 10′ x 10′ in size with the artists providing their own setup.
- Set up available beginning Thursday between 4 pm-9pm.
- Setup on Friday 9am-12 at Vendor Gate access from Larks Lake Rd to Division Rd.
- Booths must be attended from 10am-6pm on Sat. and 10am.-3pm. on Sunday.
- Friday and extended hours are optional.
- Only selected work will be eligible for sale.
- Artists may share a booth if both are accepted.
- 10 x 20 (deep) booths are $125 extra
- No drug paraphernalia is allowed for sale at the festival
- There is no unauthorized use of the name “Blissfest” on T-Shirts or other items for sale
- Artists and children are not allowed to walk around festival grounds to solicit sales.
- Camping is available on site and you can set up and service your booth with a vehicle.
- Separate parking and camping are available next to the craft area in the vendor lot. There is room for some tent camping and parking directly behind certain booths. This year we will be reserving camp/parking sites. We strongly recommend sharing a spot with other vendor friends so we can fit everyone in.
- Each exhibitor will be responsible for collecting the 6% MI sales tax if it applies to them. For more information, you may contact the MI Department of Treasury at 1-517-636-4730.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed
The FolksCool Workshops are hands-on make-and-take opportunities at the Blissfest held at the FolksCool Craft Tent. You, as a crafter will receive a $50 credit for a make-and-take 45 min. workshop. Blissfest will purchase the materials. We charge $5 per session and have folks sign up beforehand. We keep it to 12-15 participants per workshop limit.