Wristband & Festival FAQ’s
1. What is included with the price of my wristband?
Admission to the festival, camping at the festival, with access to all the stages, as well as other workshop tents. Some of the take-home craft workshops require a very small fee, usually $5 for materials.
2. How much do wristbands cost?
Prices vary depending on when you buy and if you are a member of the organization. Prices are listed on the Buy Wristbands page. Remember Blissfest members get a discount.
3. Does camping cost extra?
No…. Camping is included in the price of a weekend wristband. Camping includes the weekend and three nights camping. If you do not have a reserved campsite or are going in the woods you will be placed in a spot by Blissfest Parking as you arrive. No, you will not be able to drive around looking for spots like in previous years. Checkout Monday by noon. See # 5 for reserved campsites.
4. What discounts does a membership get you?
- Individual membership – 1 member adult or young adult weekend wristband discount
- Family membership – 2 member adult or young adult weekend wristbands discount
- Other member discounts, coupons, and special event access as allowed for members
5. Can I reserve a specific campsite?
Members only. Yes, you must make a registration on our camping page. Limited spaces open for reservation.
6. If I am under 18 and want to come to the festival, what can I do?
You can not attend without adult supervision. This means your parent or guardian or adult family member must be in attendance and you have to camp with them. Please refer to this chart.
7. Can I buy a ticket for just one day?
Yes, you can, but only for Saturday. You are NOT allowed to camp with a day wristband and must leave festival grounds by 12 midnight on the day of your purchased wristband.
8. Can I camp Saturday night only?
You may, but you must have a weekend wristband in order to camp.
9. What time do the gates open?
Gates open at 9 a.m. on the Friday of the festival. You may not camp along the road in your car Thurs. night. The lineup starts at daybreak. . Please do not start lining up any earlier than daybreak, may result in revocation of wristbands.
10. Do you allow refunds for wristbands?
No, wristbands are Non-refundable.
11. Are there vendors that sell food and/or arts and crafts?
Yes, we have many wonderful vendors. There are food vendors, as well as a arts and crafts section. We also have a healing artists section for modalities such as massage therapy and intuitive arts. We also have service booths.
12. Can I bring my own food and drink? And are alcoholic beverages allowed?
Yes. However, no kegs are allowed
13. May I please bring my dog?
No. We are sorry but you may not bring any pets to the festival. There are dog kennels in the area. See Amenities section for kennel options.
13. May I pleeeease bring my dog?
No. We are sorry, but you may not bring any pets to the festival. There are dog kennels in the area.
14. Can I bring my bike to Blissfest? Can I bring my golf cart?
Bikes are fine as long as proper bike safety is used. Personal golf carts are not allowed.
15. What options do I have in purchasing tickets to Blissfest?
You may purchase wristbands online. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and discover cards prior to the festival.
16. Are wristbands unlimited or do you only allow so many wristbands to be sold?
No, the wristbands are not unlimited and we usually sell out!!!! We have a maximum of 4,500 paid tickets available Friday and Sunday with a max on Saturday of 5,000. This includes daily and weekend tickets.
1. Are Fires permitted?
No, ground fires, open flames, or charcoal appliances are permitted. Bottles gas or white gas units may be used but supervision is required. There are supervised fires at the Drum Kiva and the Fire Circle.
2. Is Camping included with your wristband?
Yes, camping privileges with vehicle parking in the campground area are included in your weekend wristband. All vehicle occupants must have a weekend pass for the vehicle to be allowed in the campground for the weekend. Number of people and vehicles per campsite is controlled. Only weekend wristband holders are eligible to camp.
3. Are there designated camping spots?
The campground is laid in sections and each section has individual campsites that are 25′ x 50′ and designated with flags. You need to have a weekend wristband in order to camp. Camping permits are issued to each vehicle entering the campground so the driver of the vehicle will need to fill it in with name, license plate # and contact number once you reach your space.
4. What about reserving camping spots?
Members only. Yes, you must make registration online. Limited spaces open for registration.
5. Are there RV hookups?
NO, Blissfest has no RV hookups or water fillups. Camping is rustic. We do provide portable toilets, trash barrels, and a solar shower facility. There is also plenty of potable water available.
6. Are generators allowed?
NO, generators are not allowed.
7. What types of things should I plan on bringing to the Blissfest?
It is good to make a checklist. Plan on bringing the items you would normally take for a camping trip for the weekend. Be sure to bring sunscreen, first aid kit, FM radio, food, beverages and snacks, Towels, blankets, small chairs for stage watching, sun hats, rain gear, warm clothing for unpredictable Northern MI. weather. A good tent and sleeping gear is also a must if you are camping. Please do not bring things of value! Blissfest cannot be responsible for lost items. Items are generally safe locked in your vehicle but tents and campsites tend to be difficult to secure. There is not very much shade at the main stage area, so be prepared to protect yourselves and your young ones from the sun and dehydration. Plan responsibly and you will increase your chances of greater Bliss!
8. Is there a water supply?
There is drinking water available at many water outlets in the camp area and concert area. This is water from 250 ft. well and it is very tasty. No need to bring bottled water.
9. What if I want to take a shower?
We do have solar showers available for use. They are separated into male and female sections but do not have individual stalls. We recommend wearing a bathing suit and flip-flops (the floor is cement). There are also hot showers offered for a fee by At Your Service Portable Showers.
10. Is there anywhere to go swimming? Is there a shuttle?
Yes, there is a shuttle that runs to Sturgeon Bay at various times throughout the weekend. And you are welcome to drive there on your own as well.
11. Where should I camp if I prefer a quieter atmosphere after hours?
It is not possible to find an absolutely quiet spot. The Front 40 Camping area is going to be quiet and on our property past the Blissfest Future Forest. You can make a registration to camp there if you are a current member.
12. Can I camp next to my car?
Yes. With a weekend wristband and vehicle parking permit in a designated campsite.
13. How much does it cost per person to camp?
Camping is included in the price of a weekend wristband.
14. Can I camp with a day pass?
No. You must purchase a weekend wristband to be able to camp.
15. If I am under 21, can I camp wherever I like?
Yes, you may camp wherever you wish. You still need to abide by the laws of the State of Michigan including alcohol restrictions. Security will be monitoring the campgrounds.
16. What if I can’t get to Blissfest until late at night?
Please make sure you arrive during open-gate hours, otherwise, we will be happy to see you the next day when the gate opens. No entry after the gate closes each night.
17. Do you supply handicapped camping?
Yes. Please call or email Blissfest to reserve a spot. They are limited and registrations are on a first-come basis. We will verify your permit and give you proper instructions and accommodations.
18. What time do we need to be checking out of the campground on Monday?
Vehicles and campsites must be off Blissfest grounds by Monday at 12 noon