2018 BlissCrew Work Exchange Program Opens January
2018 BlissCrew Work Exchange Now Program Open
**If you are going to join the BlissCrew DO NOT BUY A WRISTBAND**
Apply to Join the BlissCrew Work Exchange Program by Clicking the Picture Button Below that Applies to YOU!
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until we reach capacity.
- Please note that work exchange positions will be determined by staff according to festival needs with consideration for seniority, experience, and skill set.
- As an applicant, we need you to be willing to communicate with a valid email address as only major details will be communicated via regular mail. We need to keep in touch with you regularly! Please inform us if this is a hurdle.
- Work Exchange participants work 8 hours total, generally split into two 4-hour shifts. In return, we provide you with a weekend wristband to the festival.
Early Entry BlissCrew Information
- *Only authorized staff, services, and early entry volunteers are allowed on the Blissfest grounds prior to 9am on Friday, July 13th*
- You are an early entry volunteer if you have a shift on Friday, July 13th that begins between the hours of 7am-2pm
- Early entry volunteers MUST be able to attend the training session held Thursday, July 6th at 7pm at Second Stage.
- These coveted shifts are for pre-approved, or veteran volunteers only.
- *Otherwise, all other volunteers may arrive sometime on Friday, July 13th after the main gate opens at 9am to be received at the new Volunteer Check-In Tent*
On-Site Work Exchange Sign Up Requirements and Info
- Must have wristband purchased in advance and come to the festival wearing it.
- Sign-Up at Information Booth by the Main Stage
- Half Shifts must be approved by the Info Booth Coordinator (We prefer full shifts please!) AVAILABLE SUNDAY ONLY!
- Once your shift is completed reimbursement will be given on-site.
- Full Shift Refund= $TBD
- Half Shift Refund= $TBD (AVAILABLE SUNDAY ONLY!)
The BlissCrew Make it happen!
Here at the Blissfest, we love our team! Our work exchange program allows you to work in exchange for a weekend wristband to the festival, or another arranged perk package. Beyond that arrangement, or in place of, your work is then considered volunteer. It takes around 700 people working pre-fest, during festival, and post-fest to bring it all together!The Blissfest Music Festival literally could not happen without our loyal and hard working work exchange participants.
The festival is our organization’s main program service and a fundraiser for our outreach programs throughout the year as well as the Blissfest Arts Recreation Center Project. Without this fundraiser, we would not be able to continue to support programs like Ukes for Youth, the Elyce Fishman Scholarship fund, Fall and Winter Concert Series, country dances, songwriting seminars, programs for schools, the forthcoming Blissfest Arts Recreation Center (BARC) and much, much, more.
Folks frequently tell us that they can’t imagine coming to the festival and not working. It is an integral and fun part of their weekend. There is a fitting place for anyone who would like to do the work exchange program.